Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2011 Ford Fiesta SE from FL

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
So far I’ve changed the wing, went from 15” to 17” rims, tinted windows, changed OEM radio due to it being faulty, taillights from red to black and lastly changed rear brake system from drums to calipers.
View attachment 4310
Saaahhhhhwwwweeet ride! What wing is that (URL for that?)?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Did you swap in an ST rear axle assembly to gain the rear disc brakes? Or, did you install a brake kit?
Kudos to you! It looks good. What do plan to do with it next?

OP
Dracoblue777
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #4
Saaahhhhhwwwweeet ride! What wing is that (URL for that?)?
Thank you, I don’t have an URL but I got it from eBay, I got it sometime last year and so far it’s a great wing.

OP
Dracoblue777
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #5
Did you swap in an ST rear axle assembly to gain the rear disc brakes? Or, did you install a brake kit?
Kudos to you! It looks good. What do plan to do with it next?
Got it off a junked 2015 ST, and it’s a bit of a story, but it was a 7hr job since I did a full swap of the axle assembly. I plan on adding a cold air intake and after just going to work on the sound system and make it look nice. Hoping I can wrap or paint it.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
You should have taken a few pics of the swap! Some people who have a Fiesta would like to see some of the process images of dropping out the rear axle assembly. I wish i had done the same when i did the poly bushings for the rear beam in my 2011.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Thank you, I don’t have an URL but I got it from eBay, I got it sometime last year and so far it’s a great wing.
Was the wing to fit an ST and you put it on your SE?

OP
Dracoblue777
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #8
You should have taken a few pics of the swap! Some people who have a Fiesta would like to see some of the process images of dropping out the rear axle assembly. I wish i had done the same when i did the poly bushings for the rear beam in my 2011.
I did take a few pics but nothing that could be used as a “how to do”, just pics of the old and new. It’s a bit of a pain to take out the brake lines but everything else is pretty straightforward. I’ll see if I can find those and share them on here.