Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2011 Fiesta Stereo Issues

City
Eddystone
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SES
I own a 2011 Fiesta SES and as i was driving the other day i noticed the lights on the stereo where you change station at kept going off and on but radio would still play and about 10 min later the stereo would stop playing but and be stuck on one radio station and the lights would continue to go off and on as they please also it will not allow me to turn volume up. But when i shut car off and restart the car the radio will start playing but i still cant turn volume up or down nor can i change the station but only for a few min then it cuts back out but still showing a radio station any suggestions ??????

tigerfan

My Fiesta SE's radio will occasionally get "stuck" where it is - can't change volume or station and also continues to play when I shut the car off. To re-set it I was told by the Ford dealer to disconnect the positive battery cable and then re-connect it. You might want to wait 10-15 seconds before re-connecting it. This has worked to re-set the radio. I have a thread on this, but thus far no other solutions. Good luck!

OP
D
City
Eddystone
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SES
Thread Starter #3
ill give it a try cause it sucks not having a radio when driving... And since you done that procedure it hasnt acted up anymore ?