Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

14' Fiesta Titanium Build

City
I-5 Corridor
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14' Fiesta Titanium
Starting off this build page with little bits here and there but I am very excited to see where it goes.
Had a little photo shoot last night with Pascal.
Was quite the process trying to get the headlights installed and adjusted but well worth it.
Nice classic OR license plate to top it off. Next step is a chrome/badge delete.
IMG_8165.jpeg IMG_8166.jpeg IMG_8168.jpeg IMG_8176.jpeg IMG_8185.jpeg IMG_8186.jpeg IMG_8187.jpeg IMG_8192.jpeg

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Last edited:

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
FYI....I had a right front marker LED go out the other day....seems so have just backed out a bit and lost the connection. I gently pried the connection tighter, reinstalled it, and it seems fine now. Little issue. I employed the foil in the hatch area rather than adding an extra bulb on the left side; that works great adding a bit more light. My favorite part about the LED upgrade is how much I brightened up the glove box interior and the fuse panel, below.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
FYI....I had a right front marker LED go out the other day....seems so have just backed out a bit and lost the connection. I gently pried the connection tighter, reinstalled it, and it seems fine now. Little issue. I employed the foil in the hatch area rather than adding an extra bulb on the left side; that works great adding a bit more light. My favorite part about the LED upgrade is how much I brightened up the glove box interior and the fuse panel, below.
That happened to one of my interior lights. Turned out I just hadn't snicked it in right the first time. It all still works great 4 years later, and it makes the car feel more modern and less cheap. I appreciate it every time I get in or out. An ancillary benefit is that they don't use as much power as the stock bulbs and don't get hot, so they use a little less juice and won't make the plastics brittle or turn brown over time.