Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

14 Fiesta se

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Welcome. I like the CB, especially.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Welcome; gotta say...loving the necker knob!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum! You have one of the optional colors. It's not common for the basic Fiesta to have that. Do you get generally positive comments and "thumbs up" on the Green Envy shade ?
When i start looking for my next Fiesta it will either be Green Envy or the Outrageous Green they painted the ST line Fiesta's at the end of the production in 2019.

OP
Wunmanband
City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! You have one of the optional colors. It's not common for the basic Fiesta to have that. Do you get generally positive comments and "thumbs up" on the Green Envy shade ?
When i start looking for my next Fiesta it will either be Green Envy or the Outrageous Green they painted the ST line Fiesta's at the end of the production in 2019.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah generally get positive comments on the envy green, not a ton of them out there. I'm a big fan of the stealth gray color personally, but green came with a sun roof sooo...

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah generally get positive comments on the envy green, not a ton of them out there. I'm a big fan of the stealth gray color personally, but green came with a sun roof sooo...

You cannot go wrong with most bright colors or "color effect" paints on small cars. The Green Envy color is a twofer! It's both bright and a color effect because of the pearl tri coat.
It's so special that it should be considered a crime to paint it a different color!
I had hoped that Ford would continue to offer the special paints across the Mustang GT and Fiesta lines. That would have made it easily possible to have color matched Fiesta and Mustang.
A friend of mine has a Gulfstream aqua 68 ford Torino GT fastback with a white interior. His wife has a 68 Mustang convertible in Gulfstream aqua with a white top and interior..
Each of them is beautiful alone. But when they both roll into a cruise event they stop traffic!

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
So, how did you end up with a black front?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I think that is a hood edge protector-bug deflector. Maybe he could post up a closer image of it and give his opinion on it?
I have not seen one of those in person.
It's too late to help my 16 FiST. The hood looks like it's been driven through an active riot scene.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Looks like a replacement for a damaged front bumper. Black works...hard to find green, I suspect.

OP
Wunmanband
City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #12
Looks like a replacement for a damaged front bumper. Black works...hard to find green, I suspect.
Yeah pretty much. I hit a deer a few years back and messed up the bumper pretty good, but I wanted to go for a two-tone so I asked them to put on a black one on for me. Got the door handles from the local junk yard, been looking for a black trunk lid to no avail. Not many people total Fiestas in my area lol

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Yeah pretty much. I hit a deer a few years back and messed up the bumper pretty good, but I wanted to go for a two-tone so I asked them to put on a black one on for me. Got the door handles from the local junk yard, been looking for a black trunk lid to no avail. Not many people total Fiestas in my area lol

I figured that it was a mask or front end protector or wrap!
Did you decide that a black bumper would look ok when the body shop told you that it would cost $500 bucks to paint it to match?

OP
Wunmanband
City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #14
I figured that it was a mask or front end protector or wrap!
Did you decide that a black bumper would look ok when the body shop told you that it would cost $500 bucks to paint it to match?
Yeah I get that a lot, and nah, I got it done at the dealership. I saw the opportunity to go two tone and when I asked them to paint it black I got a couple weird looks but they did it