Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

12v Power socket fuse

Big Al

City
Cardiff
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Fiesta 2011
Hi I have a 2011 fiesta and the fuse for the power socket/cigar lighter has blown. In the owners handbook it shows the fuse at location 22, 20amp fuse. There is no fuse in this location, short of pulling all the fuses can anyone throw some light on this matter?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I don't think that we can shed much light on your issue. The North American version of the Fiesta has many detail differences. Especially when it comes to the electrical systems. If we had any specific insight here, someone would certainly share it!
One question. Aren't the Fiesta enthusiast forums in the U.K. responsive to these kinds of questions? This site is aimed at the North American version of the Fiesta, yet, we get quite a few visitors from the U.K. and other places! The Ford Fiesta fan base in America is not large. We are almost considered to be a "sub set of a niche group" in the whole spectrum of the car enthusiast universe here in the states.

LDove

City
Herald
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 ford fiesta S
Hi I have a 2011 fiesta and the fuse for the power socket/cigar lighter has blown. In the owners handbook it shows the fuse at location 22, 20amp fuse. There is no fuse in this location, short of pulling all the fuses can anyone throw some light on this matter?
My book shows F33 BUT I have a 2012. It shows that F33 is bottom right corner..maybe it'll help. I can't figure out how to get my socket out of the console did u??