Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Water

City
Corpus Christi
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 ford feista hatchback se
Any one else finds water in your spark plug valley after it rains

City
Baytown
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta
I have not noticed that, and it rains plenty where I live. Do you blast through puddles? I would think thats about the only way a spray of water would get up there, except for pressurized car washes.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
The lower cowl the one that sits with the wipers - that trim piece can form a drip line if the gasket and the inner hood liner lined up right - for the liner - being fiberglass resin - plastic mix, is "waterproof" but not leak proof - so it does not rot when it gets wet, but aids the water to go somewhere because it will wick in yet repel water, as in the way of gravity - it will drop - drain - drip out. IF lines up right - into the well where the spark plugs and the boots to them, reside.

So also look over your Squirt-Squirt windshield washer nozzles - see if the clips on them have come loose and now don't seal to the hood.