Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

what color looks better white fiesta or black fiesta

Jman

Hope that helps mine is the black.
In my opinion stock black looks better but white is very versatile. I've seen white with blue stripes, white and black wheels.

Still don't know how I feel about black on black but I am considering white racing stripes

MS67

I'm partial to white and don't want to take on the full time job of keeping a black car clean. That's something you need to ask yourself.

Original J-Pat

Tuxedo Black, but I'm obviously bias but the metallic flakes are amazing. My second choice would be the molten orange.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Every vehicle I've owned since I started to drive have been black thanks to My Dad. This is my first vehicle that isn't black and I will say the performance Blue in 2015 is a great in between color. Still hides dirt better than black and isn't going to standout like guy with a orange hat with a green bill. Get whatever color vibes with you....go drive them both and if you still can't decide do paper....rock....scissor with the salesman.

Spaceman_Spiff

I like white (mine is White Platinum) because it doesnt show water spots like crazy and they tend to be more "unique" (most dealers only had either red or black or a few blues while i was shopping).

I like both, but I went for white.

One of the big reasons was; I intend to put stripes on it down the road.

Now that I have the white, and I've seen so many others, I enjoy the fact that the contrast makes it stand out as an ST. When you see others on the highway, you'll find you struggle to see whether the ones in the darker colors are ST's or not. The best example is the rear diffuser.

Mind you, some may think that makes dark ones "stealthier"!

Waterfan

Trick Question OP: There are no bad FiST colors!!! :)

EDIT: Congrats! and Welcome

I much prefer black to white (personal preference) but the color I wish they had available in '15 is magnetic grey. Love that color.