Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New COBB Accessport

Trader history for 22el76 (0)

22el76

City
Irvine
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Fiesta ST
I have a brand new COBB Accessport AP3-FOR-001. It works in Focus and Fiesta ST vehicles. I sold my car because it was one of 4 cars I owned and got a great offer at CarMax. Wife pushed me really since we are expecting a baby I never got to upgrading the car. The price on these went up. It retails for $650 with tax. I’m looking to get $550 but I’m open to an offer. I guarantee that’s it’s completely new with none of the items used. You get everything including stickers and mounts untouched. Please message me if interested. I live in Irvine, CA.

Also have a high end catch can that has a vortex inside the can for better air flow (bought for $200), all weather official Ford Fiesta ST floor mats that I barley used for 3k miles, and a leather Italian arm rest cover that I want to offer as well so open to your offer.

Attachments