Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hi from Poland

City
Warsaw
State
Non-US
Country
Poland
What I Drive
Fiesta ST2 MK7 MY2016
Hi,
Writing from Poland, I'm an owner of 2016 Black Ferret ST2

So the Ferret ST2 is on: https://www.instagram.com/fretka_st2/

Currently - heading for Stage2
  • KN panel filter,
  • Silicone Inlet Pipe
  • BigMouth
  • ShortShifter
  • Synposer Delete Plug
  • Eibach springs
  • vent gauge pod
  • turbogauge
  • intercooler stage2 CEUK
  • 3" DP with sport cat
  • Milltec 2,75" full turboback exhaust
  • Summer Wheels Platin P61 17"
  • Winter: stock 17"

Summer:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Welcome! The ST is a fantastic car. Road and Track magazine just listed it in their latest issue as one of "The 20 greatest cars we've ever driven." Seeing that the only other Ford on the list is the GT, that's high praise, indeed.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. You will want to seriously consider adding a Quaife atb differential to the list of upgrades. It resolves the traction control issue to a great degree. An upgraded lower mount with polyurethane bushings is also a critical improvement. In spite of that tracton/ stability controls button on the instrument panel the controls continue to work in the off mode. They are functional enough to create a fair amount of heat soak effect in the brake system during track use.
Some people (usually the people who sell big brake kits) will tell you that you need to install a big brake kit to handle the extra HP. But, the power increase isn't the root cause of the brake fade. The problem is the ABS sourced traction and stability controls.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Fiesta Build Projects 1