Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Badass fiesta build!

Willyc82

City
New richmond
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta S
Hey guys! I was just curious, but I’ve been daydreaming about turning my 2017ford fiesta into a 4x4 work utility vehicle! 3in suspension lift, 4wd, bigger engine and a tow hitch. Was going to swap out all the parts I’ll need from a 02 ford ranger. To be completely clear I have no idea if this could even be done and I’m just day dreaming. My question for y’all if money wasn’t an issue could something like this be done?

Thanks!
Willy

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
That would be a difficult undertaking. Maybe consider an EcoSport drivetrain. More likely to fit.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
There are a couple of 4wd Miatas in the Sacramento area so it can be done...like I said, though,...money.

20210710_082153-01.jpeg

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
That is probably one of only a handful of Miata in America that doesn't fit into any SCCA classification!

City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Fiesta SE
Maybe getting a Ford Escape and swapping the badge with the one from a Fiesta would be cheaper...