Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Waiting until November for Fiesta SE.

Greg Lee

I ordered a Fiesta SE, manual, moonroof on July 1, 2016, but I'm told it won't get to Hawaii until November, 4 months from now.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
That's a bit long but considering you live in Hawaii that probably sounds about right. Congrats and welcome.

OP
Greg Lee

Greg Lee

Thread Starter #5
I ordered a Fiesta SE, manual, moonroof on July 1, 2016, but I'm told it won't get to Hawaii until November, 4 months from now.
It arrived after 4 months minus a week, hatchback, cost $16.5K, color is magnetic. Seems fine so far. The moonroof is rather small and back behind the driver. I'm pleased with the visibility from the driver's seat.

State
MI
Country
United States
It arrived after 4 months minus a week, hatchback, cost $16.5K, color is magnetic. Seems fine so far. The moonroof is rather small and back behind the driver. I'm pleased with the visibility from the driver's seat.
Congrats! Magnetic is such a great looking color, wish they had it when I ordered my '14.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mike Performance Tuning 3
A Off Topic Chat 7