Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta banned from SCCA Autocross for rollover risk

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
If owners install the Ford Racing FR-3 lowering springs and matched damper kit the basic Fiesta IS ALLOWED to participate. I personally have done this to my Then new 11 Fiesta hatchback.
I have never felt that the Fiesta was unstable with this kit. And, i will also say that i have spun the car out oncourse during both wet and dry events. It never felt like it would flip over. This needed to be said! The Fiesta can be a fun starter car for learning to autox.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Hmm. This may have to be researched some more by the original article.

If you have 2-wheeling going on, someone has tricked more than Traction Control.

Because of a violation like this, everyone else suffers...

Corvair? Wow, Dad had to let his burn down on the side of the road because of an oil leak...:cry: LOONG time ago...on a freeway far, far away...

Ralph Nader was epic for his ability to advocate for a cause he was convinced was worth campaigning for