Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ghost Speakers

VenusE333

Hello,

A few days ago I was driving in my Fiesta and the speakers made a loud popping sound and then audio no longer played. I tried switching to CD and Bluetooth, but no audio played. The next time I started the Fiesta up the audio had returned and radio was working again.

The same night I was sitting in the car relaxing when my boyfriend turned the radio on and the speakers blasted static at full volume. We got out the car and it stopped.

The next day I got out of the car and locked it. As I was walking away I could here the speakers blasting static at full volume again. After a minute, it stopped.

As I was driving to school and the speakers began to pop. Just as I pulled over the speakers blasted static again. I cut the car off but the speakers continued to erupt.
It is unbearable to drive around in my car not knowing when the car will static blast me at full volume even when the car isn't on.
Now when I turn the car on the display just reads "Ford Audio" and has a high pitched background noise.
I have no clue how to resolve the issue... my dealership always say they need to do a $110 diagnostics test before they can offer assistance.

Please HELP
Thank You.