Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Sirius antenna problem

OisacX

Hi folks, here's my problem, and I hope I'm not the only one with this. I bought a used Fiesta. 2011 actually. Sirius was in it, which is kinda cool. So I activated it with the radio number at channel 1. Problem is, it's showing "Sat Radio Antenna fault". Been to the dealer, the guy check the wiring and everything seemed to be fine. Told me the antenna base should be the problem. So he ordered the antenna base. As soon as I got out of the dealer's place, It started working ! SO I canceled the order of the antenna base and stick with the one I had. It worked for about 2 months but now it's back to the same state. I ordered the antenna base from ford but even changing the base didn't do the trick.
Anyone know what to do about this?!

OP
O

OisacX

Thread Starter #2
Finally got it checked back at the dealer. Radio is supposed to be faulty. Will get a replacement and kept you posted.