Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Lights

Hey All,

I have a ford fiesta 2014 Manual Transmission 1.25L
Amazing car.

One question though ...
The car lights which are on the left side of the steering wheel
got me confused.

I read the car manual explaining what is the purpose of each one of the three there
but still when I drive I can't seem to understand completely.

Every time when I drive I use the third option to the right,
I see that I have lights on the road with the first option and the third one
and they have different heights.

It seems to me as if the third option doesn't have enough light as it should be,
Wish it was more powerful or that's the fiesta's light capabilities ...

Would love to hear your opinions
on which light should I use for ordinary driving (not talking on tall lights)

Thanks Guys :)

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would visit an aftermarket accessory store or perhaps the Ford agency in your area. They could give you the best idea of what might either be a malfunction or misalignment in the lamp system you have or possibly could suggest an upgrade to Hella or Cibie type driving lamps,if legal in your region.This site is predominate to North America, so nobody here has a Fiesta similar to the one you drive. Good luck.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Are you referring to your light switch? Does your car have an auto selection? Perhaps you are using the daytime running lights on the lowest setting?

If lights are an issue you can either replace to a brighter bulb or get an HID kit if you have the projectors.