Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

How many people plan to auto cross their Fiesta?

How many people plan to auto cross their Fiesta?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Now that autocross season is around the corner, how many people plan to do autocross with their Fiesta?

Xero187

More than likely I won't be able to resist an opportunity to abuse some cones... "Station #, Gray fiesta, one cone!"

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Thanks 1.0 should be in production this week. Looking forward to this little guy.
You're going to love it. I tested one out when I was ordering my FiST. It drove much better than the old 1.6liter.

Xero187

Nice... going to be a huge difference coming from a Boss, but I'm actually pretty stoked. I drove the ST at a Ford EcoBoost event. What a great little sports/econo car, really unique combo.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Yeah the ST is a very fun car. That is a big change for you, but the wallet is going to appreciate the new fuel cost much more.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
15mpg was like my old SUV lol, but I got admit the Boss is a beautiful car.

Xero187

Get places in a hurry that's for sure. On the highway it got ad high as 27-28ish... but that's not they way it's meant to be driven!