Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Multimedia System Question

biotech326

Hey guys,

This is my first car,
Have it for two weeks now...
Fiesta 2014 manual transmittion.

I have 7" multimedia touch screen in my fiesta. The iGO GPS nevigation software is preety bad.
Can drive the all way and still looking for GPS, sometimes it works but many times it doesn't work. Is there a way to improve satelite reception? or any other configuration I can do in order to improve the nevigation?

Furthermore, I have waze on my smartphone. Is it possible to connect the phone either to AUX or DOK entrences and see my waze on this 7" screen?

Thanks alot

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome and congrats on the new car.

Right now there's absolutely no app support for the MFT 6.5 in the Fiesta. As for GPS reception, I don't think its something you can do on your own. I would have the dealer check that portion.

OP
B

biotech326

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response mate :)
Don't think I will take my car to the dealer for that.

Isn't there something I can do? in the configuration of iGO or play with the antena or something?
Also,

Can't I use some mirroring tool in order to mirror whats on my phone to the multimedia screen?