Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from Philadelphia, PA

jcr557

Hello,

I am a moderator here so I figured I make it official with an intro. My name is John and I'm in Philly, PA.

Here's my ride.

I took a drive last night in the car cause I knew I wouldn't be driving it in the next couple days due to the weather. Here's some pics at the KOP mall parking lot building.

PS. Normally I get my windows tinted right after I buy a car, but I haven't had time yet.

BTW, my other cars are 2011 Ford Fiesta rally car and a 2014 WRX.

OP
J

jcr557

Thread Starter #3
A Subaru was my dream car since I was a little kid so now that I can afford it, I ordered it last year and took delivery of it in September. The Fiesta ST has been on my list since I heard of the car coming to the states so as soon as my finances were good, I bought one. The rally car was built in 2011 which most of the time is park (was parked - sold it a couple days ago). So now the next project is either building the ST for my next rally or building an older Subaru.

Last edited:

Fiestyone

Thanks. Subaru makes a great car & i can understand why its your dream car & you can use it year round. Is the ST everything you thought it would be? I want one & dont want one.
Let the Fun begin on the next project, good luck in your choice. There is a lot more selection in the Subaru as of now.

OP
J

jcr557

Thread Starter #5
Having owned 2 non ST Fiesta's before and driving them stock, you appreciate what the ST is. I bought the ST without test driving it and it's an amazing ride. The power, torque, handling all are there. You won't regret it.

Fiestyone

Your right, probably wouldnt regret it besides the payments! Driving 100 miles each way for work sucks but atleast im working. Im gonna keep dreaming & hope to get an ST when ready.