Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Sedan 2014 body kits?

Just what the title says:
I'm getting a FIESTA SE sedan 2014 and need the speaker sizes and what choices I have for body kits
thanks

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum 3DCarbon and Bojix produces some really great body kits for the Fiesta.

As for speakers they are front and rear you can use 6-1/2". You can also use 5-1/4" speakers if you get the brackets.

OP
MaNiAc_4LIFE
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum 3DCarbon and Bojix produces some really great body kits for the Fiesta.

As for speakers they are front and rear you can use 6-1/2". You can also use 5-1/4" speakers if you get the brackets.
Thanks for welcoming me I am getting a 2014 what kind of modifications if any would need to be done to them to make them fit?
And 6 ?/2 s okay I'm gonna order nine tomorrow can't wait for my order to come in already!!

State
MI
Country
United States
That will require a lot of work to get it to fit the sedan, especially the rear bumper. Plus that kit appears to be for the older Fiesta from 2010-2013. The hood, front bumper, and headlights have been revised for 2014. But if you have the money anything can be done. [;)]

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Here's a picture I put together to illustrate the difference.

2010-2013

2014-Current