Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

• 17-Inch Alloy Wheels

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 17-Inch Rado Gray Premium Painted Wheels

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

rooSTer

Premium Account
Just an FYI from my dealer that the painted wheel option is some what limited so be prepare to wait.

L

lessard.dcj

for the price diff, i can live with stock color, i shouldn't have to pay a premium for paint unless its some super special paint that will shed radar off it.
also i can get the calipers powder coated or painted myself for relatively cheap.

G

golfhack

I've had mine for a week and the standard finish gets dirty quick with brake dust.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
I've had mine for a week and the standard finish gets dirty quick with brake dust.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
Welcome aboard and congrats!

S

Synergist

Painted with mine (part of the Style Pack), having a repair done to one of them this weekend so will be interested to see how he repaints it ;-)

W

wheelhopper

I ended up with the Rado Gray, simply because that is what the dealer stock had on it. I would not have ordered it that way.

L

limbo

I went with the stock silver for daily.

Here's a pic with my race wheels 16x7 + 42 with 225/45/16

W

wheelhopper

Any rubbing issues at full lock on either side. I was planning to go to a 215 but it looks like the 225s fit.

L

limbo

No rubbing yet. I haven't driven it hard yet, have an auto-x in a couple weeks.

I have noticed I need mudflaps. The wide sticky tires throw dirt up the sides.