Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from Dallas

K

keeptheheat1

Hello All! I just got my black 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. I really like it and im excited about getting it. I was driving a 2013 Subaru WRX... and some hit me and it got totalled. I did my research and as much as I liked the WRX. I wanted something with good MPG. Before my subaru I had a 2009 Cheverolet Cobalt SS Turbo. I really like it and did a lot to it. 330whp! But I really like my fiesta. More than my 2 previous cars. Im excited to see how this cars popularity will take off. Glad to be here!
From Dallas,
keeptheheat1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats on the new ride! Sucks about the WRX but glad you found FiST and looking forward to your mod projects too.

OP
K

keeptheheat1

Thread Starter #3
Yea I was pretty crushed... but im really liking my FiST. Really awesome car.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #4
Welcome and if I may ask what the blue stuff on your window in the above picture ?

OP
K

keeptheheat1

Thread Starter #6
Yep reflection. No stickers yet..

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #7
WOW it fits perfectly i never thought about reflection .. Thanks

OP
S

ST_Rocky

Thread Starter #9
At last! Now there are 3 of us in the area. I am in Irving, have a blue one. Where did you get yours at? And where are you located?

OP
K

keeptheheat1

Thread Starter #10
Midlothian. And got it at mac haik in desoto.