Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

How many people would be interested in doing a group buy on Enkei wheels?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Looking to start a group buy on some wheels to save our members some money. We'll need about 3 buyers on board to get a discount.

We can get as many going as possible but we'll need a minimum of 3 buyers to secure a discounted price.
View attachment 278

R

rodmoe

Man i would love some RP03 SBC if i wasn't waiting to hear if Enkei is going to make the RPF1 in a 17x7 size with our 4-108 lug pattern. It is on a different board and if it falls through id be up for this

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The RPF-1 is an incredibly lightweight choice for the basic Fiesta! If you are looking to lighten your fiesta to improve its performance then this is your wheel. Your tire choices will determine how soft or firm the ride quality will be. So, be sure you know what you want the ride and handling to feel like when picking tires.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Oakos in Michigan has announced that they are stocking these wheels for Fiesta enthusiasts. They are available in bright silver and also the matte bronze finnishes. I have a set of these wheels and have also visited their facility. They are highly capable of doing a broad range of performance product installs along with being very willing to answer your questions. I will be purchasing from them in the future.