Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What size wheels do you plan to get?

What size wheels do you plan to get?

• 16"

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 17"

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 18"

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

If you were going aftermarket, do you guys plan on sticking with the same wheel size, going one smaller or bigger?

F

Froctor

Once my tires wear out, I'll go down to 16'' in the summer. We got such bad roads here, that a little more tire won't hurt. I think it's gonna be the best choice for the track

F

Froctor

What wheel are you getting?
I haven't started to look into that yet. I have to run summer + winter tires up north, so I plan on my current summer tires to last at least 2 years. So the wheel change is not very high in my list.

bergin10

I have the tuxedo black, tried to post pics but won't let me. but will keep trying to. not sure if this will help.
[/URL][/IMG] have the tuxedo black, tried to post pics but can't but will keep trying.

mavtoy

cougar six spoke wheels

[idea] 01 cougar six spoke wheels with extended lug nut would look good on a fiesta I think some of the focus guy's run them and the offset is perfect.