Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• Red

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Purple

• Off

• Total voters
J

jariten

I use red because better night vision. Not really, I just kind of like it. I switch it to purple whenever people ride in the car just so they are forced to ask me why I put purple lights in my car.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Oh this is a perfect thread for me to post pictures of the ambient lighting I took. Going to dig it up in a bit. I've been mainly using ice blue.

W

wheelhopper

I like most of the colors. Some of them are to bright for me to leave on. I find the red is the best.

S

stuntdoogie

I leave Red on, goes good with my orange recs (cause they look red to me at least) and black exterior.

Sorry to go off topic a bit, I'm just looking at rear seats in a mk3 fiesta 3door to buy but i have the 5 door will they fit of do I need to find a 5 door interior. Many thanks b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mike
Thread Starter #13
Sorry to go off topic a bit, I'm just looking at rear seats in a mk3 fiesta 3door to buy but i have the 5 door will they fit of do I need to find a 5 door interior. Many thanks b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they should fit.