Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
you get any news MK?
I did get some news, my salesman said its going to be 6 weeks out, but he can't provide a VIN yet because Ford has not built it. I found out that the hold-up so far is getting the Motel Orange Recaros on White.

R

rodmoe

I did get some news, my salesman said its going to be 6 weeks out, but he can't provide a VIN yet because Ford has not built it. I found out that the hold-up so far is getting the Molten Orange Recaros on White.
Ouch sorry to hear ...

S

Sekred

Hi Guys, I live in Australia. I am taking delivery of a new Fiesta ST today. The car has only just been released in this country about two weeks ago in limited numbers. I will post a pic later after delivery.

A

alexanderfreenote

I did get some news, my salesman said its going to be 6 weeks out, but he can't provide a VIN yet because Ford has not built it. I found out that the hold-up so far is getting the Motel Orange Recaros on White.
strange... i got the same thing. exterior white with orange recaros... i ordered mine in toronto july 16. when and what city did you order yours?

A

alexanderfreenote

Hi Guys, I live in Australia. I am taking delivery of a new Fiesta ST today. The car has only just been released in this country about two weeks ago in limited numbers. I will post a pic later after delivery.
congrats and welcome to the board. please do post some pictures and how the car drives in your opinion. also, did you do a factory order or picked one up off the lot at your dealer? what was the price paid and options? what kind of interest rates down under? thanks[:)]

S

Sekred

congrats and welcome to the board. please do post some pictures and how the car drives in your opinion. also, did you do a factory order or picked one up off the lot at your dealer? what was the price paid and options? what kind of interest rates down under? thanks[:)]
Hi Alexander, I picked the car up from the lot. As I mentioned the Fiesta ST is only available in limited numbers at the present time . I have been told that the first batch of cars is only 100, so I thought I better get in quick. The option list is very limited. The vehicle is available only as a 3 door. Recaro seats come as standard fitment as with 17/7 inch rims. No Sat Nav is available .The retail price is about $29000 AUD drive away. Interest rates for a personal loan are around 6.5%. The car drives very well, great steering, good brakes and the off boost throttle respond is good for a turbo car. I have owned 2 turbo Subarus in the past, both modified and my first impressions of the ST is that it is a great little car. When I get organised I will post some photos. As a side note because the car is turbo-charged, it must run on 95ron or 98ron fuel which is available in Australia. I intend to run the ST on 98ron, cost is around $1.78 a litre, that's around $7.00 a gallon!.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum Sekred and congrats on the new purchase. Would love to see some pictures as well.

Crazy you guys are paying $7 per gallon gas and having 6.5% interest rates on loans. I guess I need to stop complaining about the small stuff lol.

Just in case anyone else is wondering about the Octane conversions.
USA (AKI/PON) / Europe (RON)
87 = 91
89 = 93
91 = 95
93 = 98

L

lessard.dcj

Ok i have some great news, well great to me. after many attempts at checking for my window sticker and failing.
Last night before bed i check for the final time (5 a day is enough i think) and boom,

I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER [woot]

PS

i know im a psycho.