Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

A

alexanderfreenote

lol, don't get me wrong I love Red but not sure if I do enough to own one. If I don't get my VIN soon, I may get desperate enough and do it.[lovest]
reasons i chose white:

- the red ST logo on a red car
- the black grill on a black car

my choice
1 white
2 silver
3 black
4 blue
5 red
6 orange
7 green

just my opinion

L

lessard.dcj

reasons i chose white:

- the red ST logo on a red car
- the black grill on a black car
Agreed red ST on red car meh, id do it if it meant getting me into a ST today.
But disagree on the black, ( i may be biased as i ordered a black ST), that being said
all black car and just the red ST badge = [biggrin] in my book. + Molten Interior with the red mood lighting...

LORDAMERCY

R

rodmoe

To each their own I have had my fill of black vehicles for a while I love to hate them look great when clean then 5 minutes later they are dusty .. that why I went with .... wait for it .... Taa Daa.... P. Blue another Dark color I get to whine about being dirty .... LOL
Had my reasons as does everyone and they are all good [sleeping]

L

lessard.dcj

To each their own I have had my fill of black vehicles for a while I love to hate them look great when clean then 5 minutes later they are dusty .. that why I went with .... wait for it .... Taa Daa.... P. Blue another Dark color I get to whine about being dirty .... LOL
Had my reasons as does everyone and they are all good [sleeping]

They all get dirty, my wife's is white and it get dirty super fast. but i find bright colors attract bad attention. AKA POPO

A

alexanderfreenote

WOW! Just spoke with Ford Performance and I was told vehicle is scheduled for build on the 25th of September and ETA is first week of November or so. He also mentioned that the ETA is not exact and it seems off to him that it would be that far out from the build date. Damn it looks like another 2 months before delivery, that royally sux!

R

rodmoe

Well lets hope the storms down there did not wreck the rail lines with all the flooding... On a Sode not my dealers car got here yesterday a plain no option PB model and it was but according to Ford Etis Aug 28 and arrived Sept 17 .. also Sept 16 was a national holiday in MExico so lots of people off on a 3 day weekend I'm guessing too. So maybe your shipping will be off by a week or so meaning it will come early ;) we can hope

R

rodmoe

Yes you can see the factory is you google maps it and find henry ford drive you can see the test track. not worried about the factory as much and the workers and the rail line coming out the eastern side of Mexico not sure if they had as bad a flooding as the west part of Mexico .. hoping not ..

R

rodmoe

I asked about this when I ordered my Mustang in 11 (in the Detroit area)and they said NO not a option though I believe for a extra 1000$ Chevy will let you pick up your Vette at the KY factory and they will also gladly charge you the destination fee besides .. Nice all that and 60K for a car LOL

L

lessard.dcj

42 hours right to the doorstep of the plant. i already found flights for 500+ range leaving Ottawa on sept 30 lol