Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

L

lessard.dcj

the thing that sucks is if you go online you can find dealers all over the place that have FiST for sale on the lot and we wont see ours yet for a while.

So that beggs the question if Ford doesnt play favourites with its bigger dealers over the preorder guys, or smaller dealers.

A

alexanderfreenote

the thing that sucks is if you go online you can find dealers all over the place that have FiST for sale on the lot and we wont see ours yet for a while.

So that beggs the question if Ford doesnt play favourites with its bigger dealers over the preorder guys, or smaller dealers.
I still haven't seen one on the road

L

lessard.dcj

Status update. Got off the phone with Ford Performance , they told me i had a build date of the week Sept. 30 [woot]. and that my dealer should have my VIN.
called the dealer and they gave me a VIN, but it doesnt come up when i check it. any idea why?

A

alexanderfreenote

Status update. Got off the phone with Ford Performance , they told me i had a build date of the week Sept. 30 [woot]. and that my dealer should have my VIN.
called the dealer and they gave me a VIN, but it doesnt come up when i check it. any idea why?
congrats buddy!!!! we are only 1 week apart. i still don't have any info on VIN window sticker lookup. mine will probably show up next week some time since i was told build will be week of sep 23rd. only ford etis will bring up some inaccurate info but it's something.

our cars will probably be on the same rail car. i guess mine will wait for yours, probably same delivery date... again. congrats

A

alexanderfreenote

question::

do the FiSTs come with tinted windows from factory? i really don't like tints because cops in toronto pull you over very easily at night time.

i checked out a FoST on the lot at my dealer and it was tinted.

L

lessard.dcj

1. Thanks
2. your rear windows will have tint, but front windows (the ones cops dont like tinted) may have some tint but will be within the law.
same as you would get on any other ford product im assuming, as the wife's 2011 ses has tint.
3.maybe our cars will hangout together on the train, so they dont get lonely, lol [gunfire] Merica...

A

alexanderfreenote

1. Thanks
2. your rear windows will have tint, but front windows (the ones cops dont like tinted) may have some tint but will be within the law.
same as you would get on any other ford product im assuming, as the wife's 2011 ses has tint.
3.maybe our cars will hangout together on the train, so they dont get lonely, lol [gunfire] Merica...
my 11 se fiesta doesn't have a tint, or at least it's not noticeable and all windows (rear/front) are the same, very very slight tint and no black in it at all.

the FoST i checked out on the lot had a very dark black tint, looks nice but not nice on the roads, especially if you want to have a couple beers... easy pullover IMO.

i just don't want unneeded heat on me while i drive, also, i prefer no tints anyways. when i was younger, late teens early twenties i always tinted my windows. now i like to look like a good member of society.

C

CivicAssassin

I'm guessing not. On the dealer sticker, from the dealer they got mine from, there was a $399 charge for tint. And, and additional $399 for the UV polarization and interior sealant/protectant, or whatever it is. There was also a $5000 mark-up, because the rarity of the car. That dealer in San Antonio must've been out of their damn minds! They were asking $29,585 for the car. I picked it up for about $22,500 after TTL. :)

A

alexanderfreenote

I'm guessing not. On the dealer sticker, from the dealer they got mine from, there was a $399 charge for tint. And, and additional $399 for the UV polarization and interior sealant/protectant, or whatever it is. There was also a $5000 mark-up, because the rarity of the car. That dealer in San Antonio must've been out of their damn minds! They were asking $29,585 for the car. I picked it up for about $22,500 after TTL. :)
i paid 28,500... ill check for exact number when i get it but i was also upside down on my trade in which brought it even further up. remember though canada is more expensive and gets recaros standard and i got the nav too.

L

lessard.dcj

i paid 28,500... ill check for exact number when i get it but i was also upside down on my trade in which brought it even further up. remember though canada is more expensive and gets recaros standard and i got the nav too.
thats all i got, orange inserts in the seats and Nav,

C

CivicAssassin

I was upside-down, as well. Ended up financing 25k. That was with what I described above plus moonroof and nav. The gas mileage saved will more than make up for the extra $40 payment monthly.