Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Fiesta ST Ordered Thread

R

rodmoe

Not sure if this is here someplace or not but once you car is built like a day or so after it has been popping up here FordEtis so if you pop in your vin under the tab labeled as Vehicle you can see some info on it this one just popped up today 3FADP4GX8EM147782 and that vin is less than 300 away from mine in the sequence number ;) hope this work for All those from the Great White North too ..
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: Fiesta (B299)
Engine: 1.6L EcoBoost SCTi 160/182PS-Sigma
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Trans - B6
if it shows this your Vin is real and waiting to be built notice the goofy date

Build Date: 05.09.2013
Vehicle Line: Fiesta (B299)
Engine: 1.6L EcoBoost SCTi 160/182PS-Sigma
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Trans - B6
This is the one that popped this morning :) Oh and it took me a bit to figure its date. month. year [8]

R

rodmoe

Also once you get your VIN this Ford Vin look up is fun once your window sticker becomes visible I think this time mine popped up 10 days or so before it was scheduled for build. Last time MY GT popped up two days before it was built ..

L

lessard.dcj

"Sigh" this is the worst thing ever. i think from now on i buy a car that is out already.

A

alexanderfreenote

It will be worth the wait and youll be one of the first to drive it. :)
Good point!

lessard have you called Ford Performance yet? I got my VIN today and my salesman hasn't even called me, lets see how long it will take for him to pretend to care. LOL....

M

MJ1246

Ordered mine July 3, from an official Svt dealership, even the owner is now involved, lol, sounds like he wasn't amused as there isn't even a VIN.

L

lessard.dcj

Good point!

lessard have you called Ford Performance yet? I got my VIN today and my salesman hasn't even called me, lets see how long it will take for him to pretend to care. LOL....

ok so i asked for dealer no. and order no. salesman said he would ask sales manager, sales manager said he has to ask owner... but he was away for the rest of the day.

i was supposed to hear back today about it and heard nothing, this is the 14-15 time ive been told that someone will contact me to get me an answer or just keep me in the loop, not 1 call as of yet. [:(!] but that doesnt stop me from going down to the dealer every other day.

i did manage to get the dealer no. though tonight, i just stopped by and pulled it from a window sticker, its b10 702 so what do i tell ford when i call? cb10 702?
ill get order no. tomorrow, im stopping in there to get it myself.

M

MJ1246

Nothing worse than a customer who pre-orders far ahead of schedule and breaking balls nearly everyday, especially when the store hasn't received actual product that wasn't going to show up until a certain date to begin with. I only see my dealership once a week or even two weeks and I feel like I'm smothering them.

L

lessard.dcj

i just have no patience for slack ass ppl who only job is to send emails and keep customers happy and they cant do that, if you tell me youll call tomorrow or monday then call me tomorrow or monday. even if its just to say "hey, no news yet"

And to rodmoe. i saw you on stnation. double dipping... lol

R

rodmoe

i just have no patience for slack ass ppl who only job is to send emails and keep customers happy and they cant do that, if you tell me youll call tomorrow or monday then call me tomorrow or monday. even if its just to say "hey, no news yet"

And to rodmoe. i saw you on stnation. double dipping... lol
Yes I gave up on dealers people on this one when I went in to the dealer and knew more about the car than they did and prob still do as they like to push Trucks and SUV type stocl thru the dealership.. I am Buying a niche car that will be here when it's here .. waiting sucks but what choice do I have that is why we are here to some point to help each other find info if we can and wait with us :) And YES you got me I'm on there as well as a few other sites I wont mention... Think of me as a Fiesta ST butterfly flitting around looking for thenecture of information.. Yuk was that a weird thing to type but anyway I get around and hope to learn much :)

L

lessard.dcj

just got back from dealer talked to manager, asked him if he has heard of the atlas, he had no idea. so i learned him a little. i could moonlight as a salesman there on weekends and id destroy the guys in sales there.

M

MJ1246

As being in sales for the past 16 years and former Vehicle salesman, I've been on both sides, you also have to understand that the dealer can't make money until they have car delivered to a customer and they want it just as bad as you , anything information that the dealer has and can give you still has absolutely no bearing on when the car will arrive. They can only give you an estimate on what is being passed on to them from the manufacturer. Now if the dealership is full of lazy no good non-caring slackers whom only care about selling what's on the lot, well, there are other dealerships that I'm sure will be happy to have to have your business. It can either be such a rewarding experience, or one of the most horrible. In the end , you the consumer make the final decision, it's your money. Remember the saying , you catch more flies with honey... this will also have bearing on how you are treated after the purchase as well. We're all in the same boat, just be patient, whhen it finally arrives, it'll be that much sweeter, I guarantee you!

A

alexanderfreenote

ok so i asked for dealer no. And order no. Salesman said he would ask sales manager, sales manager said he has to ask owner... But he was away for the rest of the day.

I was supposed to hear back today about it and heard nothing, this is the 14-15 time ive been told that someone will contact me to get me an answer or just keep me in the loop, not 1 call as of yet. [:(!] but that doesnt stop me from going down to the dealer every other day.

I did manage to get the dealer no. Though tonight, i just stopped by and pulled it from a window sticker, its b10 702 so what do i tell ford when i call? Cb10 702?
Ill get order no. Tomorrow, im stopping in there to get it myself.
cb1702

L

lessard.dcj

do not reply to the message i just sent you openly as there may be sensitive material therein

A

alexanderfreenote

As being in sales for the past 16 years and former Vehicle salesman, I've been on both sides, you also have to understand that the dealer can't make money until they have car delivered to a customer and they want it just as bad as you , anything information that the dealer has and can give you still has absolutely no bearing on when the car will arrive. They can only give you an estimate on what is being passed on to them from the manufacturer. Now if the dealership is full of lazy no good non-caring slackers whom only care about selling what's on the lot, well, there are other dealerships that I'm sure will be happy to have to have your business. It can either be such a rewarding experience, or one of the most horrible. In the end , you the consumer make the final decision, it's your money. Remember the saying , you catch more flies with honey... this will also have bearing on how you are treated after the purchase as well. We're all in the same boat, just be patient, whhen it finally arrives, it'll be that much sweeter, I guarantee you!
I hear you. But the salesman and dealership should keep the customer updated. They should inform the customer when the vehicles should arrive and/or what should be expected. There should be no need for the customer to find out on their own.

Last edited:
M

MJ1246

That's not right, especially when a dealership gives you a date and will give you the info as soon as they know. If you take it upon yourself to be impatient and try to find details before the date the dealer has given you, especially if no information has been given to them from the manufacturer, blaming the dealership for not doing their job, that's ignorant. My dealership said to call them weekly, if I don't hear from them, I know they want me to recieve the delivery, I can look all I want to find out where my car is, but until it's at the dealer, it won't make it arrive any sooner, especially by being impatient and blaming others. If the issue is not about wait time and they are giving you the run around, go to another dealership.

L

lessard.dcj

no the issue is me being told that someone will contact me on X day and never does, like 15 times. no shit. and by multiple people, including the OWNER. if your not going to call then dont say you will. if you say you will and dont have any new info, pick up the phone, call me and say " just keeping you up to date, no new news yet." thats it common courtesy.