Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Short I mean really short Antenna

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
You know what they say about guys that have small antennas?...jk[rofl]

I like it, where did you get it from and have you noticed any reception issues?

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #3
NICE. I think this is a buy for sure... think you could post a link rod?

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #4
Just put it on and have not checked it out for reception yet though I am using Sat till its free 6 mo.s is over and yes i'll post a link it was a Black Friday thing from RallySport Perrin Super Short Ant
This is the 2 inch model and it works for me :) LOL they make a 4 inch model too if you feel bigger is better .... hehe[angel]

rooSTer

Premium Account
live in northwest Indiana near Chicago IL with stock antenna Hd broadcast came in great when i changed to the 2 inch antenna it looks great on car but the HD broadcast now cycles back and forth from hd to analog so had to turn off hd feature
Install is simple. Looks great. Very low profile. Radio reception is unchanged. Cheap mod that looks great!
dont use HD so I ordered one too, thanks.

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #6
HD radio in the US Is bad enough that we are told to turn off all hd radio in cars during PDI by the manufacture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rooSTer

Premium Account
I got tired after constantly losing reception I dont use it anymore. Sirius seems to play the same old music over and over, now I just use the USB.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #8
I got tired after constantly losing reception I dont use it anymore. Sirius seems to play the same old music over and over, now I just use the USB.
+1 except Howard 100, love that shit