Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

POLL for Enkei RPF1 Wheels | Size and Color | from OAKOS.com

R

rodmoe

Borrowed this thread from another site incase anyone was interested in http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiest...l-enkei-rpf1-wheels-size-color-oakos-com.html Grounp Buy of these wheels
Enkei RPF1 our lug pattern 4-108 this will be something like my track wheel :)

The vendor is limited on access so I asked if I could post this here for him.. I like them and hope we can get enough for a order they are light weight tough and Mazda guys have been living on these wheels for years !!!
Take a look ask questions and enjoy :)

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #3
Not sure how close this will be to our price but it will give you a ROUGH and I mean very ROUGH idea of cost don't hold me to this I just followed a link LOL FoST 18 inch Gunmetal Enkei RPF1 and 17 inch Gold Enkei RPF1 now these are NOT our wheels and may be cheaper than our's... So please this is just a idea of what some wheels cost with that Group buy

Also it may be that the 17x8 wheel has a fitment issue (aka rubbing) but plz vote for the wheel you want I guess they need 10 sets of 4 to get them made by Enkei