Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Finally got my Molten Orange St

M

mikebrooks.73

Thought you guys would like to see my build. We are starting off by wrapping it entirely in xpel stealth paint perfection. We have taken apart most if the car so far. Front bumper mirrors etc. going to make this car seem less. Here is a sneak peek at what I'm calling my VenomST.

Enjoy

http://officialthreetwenty.com

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to give you credit for the biggest balls, I would probably cry seeing my car being tear down like that hehe. You might as well do the FMIC upgrade.

I wonder if the coilovers you got are the same as the one found on TireRack for $977.00 (Manufacturer Part #: 29043.1).

Can you also post where all the screws are at for removing the bumper? I think this would be great for anyone doing the FMIC install later on.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #7
how do you know the coilovers for the standard fiesta aren't still crappier than what we get stock. in terms of handling and spring rates.?

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #8
Just reading others on other forums. They are a good brand name. All the sema cars used the same brand as we'll to lower their cars.

rooSTer

Premium Account
Can you also post where all the screws are at for removing the bumper? I think this would be great for anyone doing the FMIC install later on.
+1 on this

Both FSW and Tirerack sell the same product even down to the part number. H&R makes great coilovers if you want to go lower without sacraficing ride quality.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #12
wow good stuff and good luck! can't wait to see your final product!