Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

First storm of the year

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #5
damn... just a dusting (couple cm) in toronto and i drove with my summers. handled it pretty good. im sure if there is any significant snow on the roads i wont be going anywhere quick lol.

70cm though? woooooow

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #9
On another note... I have to say thay the Nokians I bought will go thru anything, they're are amazing, well worth the money.

However, the front of the intercooler packs up with snow very quickly since the car is so low to the ground, I'll have to look into that.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #10
and im in Delaware with my new blizzaks running on dry roads, they wont last long here

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #13
15s FIT!!! Thats BAD-A I was curious and hadn't run across the info. Do you know what the steelies came off that you're running?

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #16
15s FIT!!! Thats BAD-A I was curious and hadn't run across the info. Do you know what the steelies came off that you're running?
I bought them brand new with the tires. The wheel part number on my invoice is : X41546. The part number is different from the 15'' wheel of a regular Fiesta.

Here is a link for the wheel, it's not where I bought it but the part number is the same : http://tires.canadiantire.ca/en/whe...5P/multi-fit-application-steel-wheel/0096180/

and GerardF1, you are right, my bad... the tires are 185/60r15