Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What octane is everyone using?

What octane is everyone using?

• 87 Octane

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 89 Octane

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 91 Octane

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • +93 Octane

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
M

mYsTiCfAc3

94 at petro-canada as much as I can
If there is none on my route then I'm forced to use 91

no 93 where I live
87-89-91-94

F

Froctor

91 is the max I can get where I am.

mYsTiCfAc3, If I am not mistaken, Montreal is the only place in the province where you can get 94 right? I'd love to try it once and see the difference.

C

CivicAssassin

I stick with the 93. I wouldn't think constantly switching octane ratings can very good for for her. Besides. 87 vs 93 octane is what, maybe $3 more per fill up?

M

mYsTiCfAc3

91 is the max I can get where I am.

mYsTiCfAc3, If I am not mistaken, Montreal is the only place in the province where you can get 94 right? I'd love to try it once and see the difference.
Well i dobt think so... I went ottawa a few weeks back and there where some and usually when i drive to alma im able to fill up with 94 but im not totally sure

A

alexanderfreenote

I use 91 because that's what my local gas station has. I could get some 94 but that's too high since someone mentioned 93 is what it is tuned for. Also I don't want to waste time blending my own 91 with 94 to create 93 so 91 it is and I may treat her to 94 once a month. It baffles me how Ford tunes the car for 93 but you can't find it anywhere in Canada. LOL

S

STooge

91 here. That is the highest i can get easily and daily. To my knowledge there are no Gas stations that sell higher.