Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

alexanderfreenote mod/accessory thread

A

alexanderfreenote

Well I haven't really done much as of yet, and probably won't take it too far as I'm more of a small touch up kinda guy just to give the ride some uniqueness.

I bought an ST plate frame, Ford plate frame bolts and Ford tire valve caps, all pretty good quality for under $50 off ebay.

Plate frame w/ bolts:

Tire valve caps:

If I could now find the valve caps and plate bolts with the ST logo I would switch it up, but I can't find them just yet.

My next purchase, after I squeeze some mileage out of the stock air filter, will be the k&n air filter.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
The ST frame came out good. Your wheels sure got dirty fast lol.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #3
Thanks. LOL yes, and that's straight out of the touch less car wash AND it's the rear tire, can you imagine what the front looks like?... i should have bought the darker rims option i think the break dust would blend in better.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #7
Ok I have added a sponge for the recaro wear issue and I've debadged her. Here are the pics!

Sponge:

Debadged:

Also, big thank you to MK for posting step by step debadging technique. It worked like a charm in less than 5 minutes!

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #8
now if someone can post what adhesive to use to move the ST from the left to the right side would be amazing. (we all would like that extra horsepower right? lol)

i was thinking about asking the dealer if they have some adhesive they use to hook me up with.

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #9
i believe it was stuntdoogie that moved his already. you might try asking him. I posted in his thread to see but you might get a faster answer.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #11
thank you rooster! i assume it will not damage the paint since it is automotive tape right?