Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ordered some parts

M

mikebrooks.73

Ordered a Cobb, coil overs and air intake from fswerks.

They were shipped fast. Only took about a week to get them. Pretty great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how it goes, I was thinking of getting the Cobb tune too. Did you order the Cobb tune from their site?

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #3
Yes I did. Looks great. The also programmed a few tunings on it for me as well as the Cobb tunings. I get my car Tuesday!

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #5
Hmmm can you enlighten me on the extra tuning they did ?

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #6
I honestly don't know too much yet. Haven't got the car. I'm guessing they increase the horsepower, depending on your cues type (octane) and air intake and exhaust modifications. I have purchased the montune airintake mod to work with the tuning. I'm also considering the husky 93 octane fuel.

Hope that helps.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #8
Ok thanks MikeB. I have the Cobb Accessport 91 octane tune installed and enjoy it though with the winter tires on its easy to overpower them with the ESC off. Waiting to see what comes out soon I hope and what gains are had for the cost .. Be fun to see if their tune for your air box helps :)

RooSTer they make several OTS (off the shelf) tunes for like 93,91,87 octane tunes and as well special tunes on request for any go fast parts you have added ..

OP
W

wheelhopper

Thread Starter #9
Why did you get the coil overs? Were you not happy with the handling or did you simply want to lower the car?

rooSTer

Premium Account
rodmoe do you have give you free tune update as you are adding more parts? Anyone able to get it for less than $500?

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #11
Yes they have told me as I add parts I just ask for a updated tune from FSWERKS or COBB .. Have yet to try this feature but it's there they tell me.

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #14
Just wanted to be able to lower the car a bit more in the summer. Keep it up in the winter.

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #15
Fswerks added their own tuning as well as Cobb to the unit. The Cobb unit also has a gauge screen built in shift lite etc.

OP
G

golfhack

Thread Starter #17
Can you data log with the Accessport?
Yes, you can. You can data log almost anything and easily customizable. Download with the Cobb software to Excel.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2