Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello From Toronto

S

ST_NINJA

Hello Everyone!

Ordered my Fiesta ST on October 12th. Most likely take delivery in January, but hopefully sooner. Got it in Oxford White with a Smoke interior, Sunroof, Navigation, and painted wheels. I have a Kawasaki Ninja as well, if there are any riders out there. Need something to keep me excited in the colder months. I work in sales at a Ford dealership.Can't wait til she arrives![:)]

-Mo

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #2
Welcome. The order process seems really quicker than before.[:)]
By the way, The 2014 Fiesta ST is not found in database of insurance company in Canada yet...

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #6
Hello Everyone!

Ordered my Fiesta ST on October 12th. Most likely take delivery in January, but hopefully sooner. Got it in Oxford White with a Smoke interior, Sunroof, Navigation, and painted wheels. I have a Kawasaki Ninja as well, if there are any riders out there. Need something to keep me excited in the colder months. I work in sales at a Ford dealership.Can't wait til she arrives![:)]

-Mo
Welcome aboard! Another fellow Torontonian helping represent the FiST in Toronto!

OP
T

Thibs

Thread Starter #7
Did you get your VIN number yet? You ordered yours very close to the same day I ordered mine

OP
S

ST_NINJA

Thread Starter #9
Did you get your VIN number yet? You ordered yours very close to the same day I ordered mine
No i didn't get it yet, I checked the order status a few days ago and they haven't started production yet. My dealership ordered 3 and none have started, but mine is apparently in priority so we shall see.

OP
S

ST_NINJA

Thread Starter #10
Welcome. The order process seems really quicker than before.[:)]
By the way, The 2014 Fiesta ST is not found in database of insurance company in Canada yet...
Do you have yours already? Maybe thats a good thing, hopefully they classify it as the regular Fiesta and all us Canadians save $$ lol

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #13
Do you have yours already? Maybe thats a good thing, hopefully they classify it as the regular Fiesta and all us Canadians save $$ lol
Not yet, but it will be arrived next week.:)
And I call insurance company ,they have ST informations in their database now!

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #14
Not yet, but it will be arrived next week.:)
And I call insurance company ,they have ST informations in their database now!
yes it may be in their system but i believe you get the same rate as a fiesta ses until they update it some time next year.

OP
I

ileftthestoveon

Thread Starter #15
Welcome! Its nice to see someone else who works at a Ford dealership!

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #16
YIN did you buy your ST at Markville?

Also, if you don't mind my asking NINJA where did you go for yours?

I got mine at EastCourt

OP
S

ST_NINJA

Thread Starter #17

I got mine at EastCourt
I got mine at Thorncrest Ford where I work in sales. I can check the status of my order its pretty sweet, unfortunately hasn't started production yet [:(]

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #19

I got mine at EastCourt
Yup. Markville,
Unprofessional salesperson, slippery manager, poor professional ethics. Totally differrnt manner before order and after.
It was a unpleasure expericence in there, never go back again.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #20
Yup. Markville,
Unprofessional salesperson, slippery manager, poor professional ethics. Totally differrnt manner before order and after.
It was a unpleasure expericence in there, never go back again.
It's like that everywhere, nice before you buy, then you're on your own. Did they give you free oil changes for life?

I remember walking in to Markville ford just to see if I can get a glimpse of an ST awhile back and believe it or not, NOBODY even approached me to ask me if I need help. I don't care though because I didn't need any, but if I was a salesman I would be all over anyone who walks in the door (in a nice way of course). Markville has a few STs on order as they called me a couple weeks back to ask me if I'm still looking for an ST (I called them months ago and spoke with a salesman).

YIN, with your screen name (no disrespect) and shopping in markham i assume you are Chinese? If so, I don't see many Chinese folks jumping in American cars, so if that's the case, kudos to you. :)

I shop at EastCourt because they are pretty ghetto and I'm not too far from them in Scarborough. My closest dealer though is in North York at Yonge and Steeles.