Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello From Toronto

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #21
It's like that everywhere, nice before you buy, then you're on your own. Did they give you free oil changes for life?

I remember walking in to Markville ford just to see if I can get a glimpse of an ST awhile back and believe it or not, NOBODY even approached me to ask me if I need help. I don't care though because I didn't need any, but if I was a salesman I would be all over anyone who walks in the door (in a nice way of course). Markville has a few STs on order as they called me a couple weeks back to ask me if I'm still looking for an ST (I called them months ago and spoke with a salesman).

YIN, with your screen name (no disrespect) and shopping in markham i assume you are Chinese? If so, I don't see many Chinese folks jumping in American cars, so if that's the case, kudos to you. :)

I shop at EastCourt because they are pretty ghetto and I'm not too far from them in Scarborough. My closest dealer though is in North York at Yonge and Steeles.
Worst salesperson that I ever met. I also asked them for ETTX number this week (ETA is Dec.5), but they said they don't know ! WTx[:(!]....
Free oil changes ? No,they just wanna persuaded me to buy a service plan....
Actually Focus is selling well. But for performance model, well...yep, Japanese and German car are more popular than American car.

Last edited: