Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #23
ok just got off the phone with Cobb and ST Stage 1 is on the way for 430$ to order it back home whould cost me 609 + duty charges. lmfao

And don't get focus engine mount, Cobb says it will not fit! but they are working on a Fiesta solution
That's a great deal. I put that on my Christmas list, hoping the wife will get it for me.

Also this weekend I'm going to start on my subwoofer installation project.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/378-Fiesta-ST-subwoofer-wiring-project

L

lessard.dcj

That's a great deal. I put that on my Christmas list, hoping the wife will get it for me.
also note the filter and v3 or stage 1 combo is 509$ im getting mine at a discounted price. just so you/wife dont expect to get same price. (unless you can. then [woot])

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #26
These came in the mail earlier today. Going to install it real quick.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #34
Dan, how much were those mats again?

S

shvkdv

Well, I ordered a set of winter tires and wheels from tirerack... the post on winter tires was really helpful. Thanks to all who posted.

Then, I bought a set of winter mats, a snow brush and a Tom-Tom nav system (I was too cheap to get an in-dash one!).

Oh, and my car is still a month away from delivery. [facepalm]

rooSTer

Premium Account
I started buying stuff before my car came too, especially right now since there are lots of deals going on.