Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Road and Track Performance Car of the Year

OP
P

peoples1234

Thread Starter #3
Pretty cool!

Seriously, to have cars like the new C7 and the SLS (plus the Jags, the Porsche, the Ferrari, etc). in the same competition, where they are driven back to back, and people still choose to drive the FiST for fun is pretty amazing.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #5
I had some dude pull up behind me today. I could read his lips as I looked in my rear view... it went something like "WTF a Fiesta?" Then he snaps a picture with his phone LOL. I've had a lot of compliments on the looks of the ride. A few days ago some guy said to me "nice car what is it?"... he looks at the Ford emblem and says "huh, a ford, they make nice cars now eh?". lol

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #6
nice, people here dont even notice mine, i think they see it as just another fiesta on the road

rooSTer

Premium Account

We have a pair of small cars on hand—the Mini John Cooper Works GP and Ford Fiesta ST—and the editors are unanimously in favor of the Ford. Cammisa's notes in the JCW's logbook show him to be unimpressed: "Buh-bye, Mini, it's been fun. Disastrous on track." That might be a bit extreme, but I'm happy to step out of the Mini; it has a nasty habit of wagging its tail in 110-mph braking. "It's like they made it do that, for quote-unquote character," Webster suggests.
Really cool.