Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2013 SEMA Disappointment

L

lessard.dcj

Just a quick rant,

Although the fiesta STs that were on display were nice, there wasn't anything new in terms of performance parts that i didn't already know about. except the CF Hood, but everyone knows CF parts are going to make it to the show, i wanted to see more in terms of performance parts, not just the same stuff i have been looking at since the release.

rant over.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I hear you brother. The point of SEMA is to bring awareness to the brand and model. I think in time manufacturers will see how great these cars are and we'll get more parts. Right now it seems everyone is on the Focus ST bandwagon.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #3
focus st is a good car. but to me if you have cars at SEMA, its ok to have some parts under development but have some new shit that is ready to order now. so that i too can jump on the "Take My Money" Wagon.[giddy]

PS

MK, I like the new white layout.

OP
I

Ice Nine

Thread Starter #5
The carbon parts were something we worked on to lighten the car even more, plus work with the roll cage since the sunroof no longer fits. Cobb, Banks Power, Ford Racing all supplied power adders for our car. We really like the Cobb tuner. Everyone knows how well they have done with the Scoobies and if they continue to develop stuff for the ST we all should be happy! Banks Power supplied their straight shot water meth kit and the numbers have been good. Our car is going to be on display at Ford World Headquarters for an event and then we will get it to the dyno. We will let you all know what the numbers are then.

rooSTer

Premium Account
The carbon parts were something we worked on to lighten the car even more, plus work with the roll cage since the sunroof no longer fits. Cobb, Banks Power, Ford Racing all supplied power adders for our car. We really like the Cobb tuner. Everyone knows how well they have done with the Scoobies and if they continue to develop stuff for the ST we all should be happy! Banks Power supplied their straight shot water meth kit and the numbers have been good. Our car is going to be on display at Ford World Headquarters for an event and then we will get it to the dyno. We will let you all know what the numbers are then.
I really love your SEMA car. Who supplied your FMIC?