Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ST Floor Mats

• Thread starter alexanderfreenote
  • Start date
A

alexanderfreenote

Hey guys

Did you guys get the ST floor mats? mine are just regular carpet mats. also they gave me the french quebec kit manual. what's up with that? i already spoke to my salesman he told me to talk to the service manager. strange...

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #2
Just black carpet mats had to order the Rubber ST mats from Ford for winter at about 100$ after shipping.. Mine look just like these only cheaper cost from my Ford guy. found these on Ebay they are about 1/2 the price of weather techs we put in wife's car but not near as nice though they have a ST logo on them

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I got the standard carpet mats as well. I have a set of WeatherTech liner mats on order and should be arriving some time next week. Will post pictures when I get them.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #4
Hey guys

Did you guys get the ST floor mats? mine are just regular carpet mats. also they gave me the french quebec kit manual. what's up with that? i already spoke to my salesman he told me to talk to the service manager. strange...

My car came with french and English manuals.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Floor mats arriving this Friday. When I get back home Monday I'll post pics.