Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ST Plate Frame

• Thread starter alexanderfreenote
  • Start date
OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #2
looks good you know Xmas is coming up in a few ;) tee hee

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #3
yea i got bent over with my trade-in AND parking tickets so my budget is REALLY tight now, i also need to buy winters (saved money for winters but paid parking tickets instead :-(.)

the dealer put my old plates on my new car and let me drive off the lot. called me a few hours later and said he can't register the ownership of my trade-in because i owe $1500 in parking tickets. i was baffled and called the ministry of transportation. well they said I had unpaid tickets from 2010 that need to be taken care of before they transfer the ownership. so im driving around with my new WHITE car while my plates are registered to a BLACK fiesta SE. very very bait. anyways long story short i had to drop $1500 to pay my tickets so i dont leave my salesman hanging.

now im just about broke and all kinds of accessories i wanted to buy are temporarily on hold.

OP
R

rweidman

Thread Starter #5
I would buy one if I could get my old plate bracket off.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #7
Did you ever pick one up? I was thinking of getting one too.
I ordered and it shipped out of hong kong on the 12th, should arrive next week sometime. Hoping it won't scratch my paint when i put it on.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #8
well i spoke too soon, it just arrived in the mail today, they sent it registered. it looks good, lightweight and no sharp edges, will put it on soon!