Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

How hard is it to find a FiST with...

S

stuntdoogie

Only Recaros and Rado Wheel option? Been looking and calling all over and cannot find these options without the nav and moonroof. Dont wanna result to custom order cause of my trade in devaluing by the time it arrives. Ugh...the stress.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
It's pretty rare, most of the ones I see with Recaros come fully loaded with nav and moonroof. If you call your local dealer they can probably track one down for you or make an adjustment to one they may have being built.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #3
Yeah just came from my dealer 2 hours ago and requested these options. I found one 83 miles from me with Moonroof...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #4
Only Recaros and Rado Wheel option? Been looking and calling all over and cannot find these options without the nav and moonroof. Dont wanna result to custom order cause of my trade in devaluing by the time it arrives. Ugh...the stress.
Try looking into Cars.com and do a search. You might find what your looking for.

OP
R

Ronbo

Thread Starter #5
They are out here in Los Angeles (I know that doesn't help much for the OP). Trouble is they are usually black, but there is a Molten Orange at my local dealer with only Recaro and Rado wheels. Ok, I guess the color is an additional option, but these cars are out there.

OP
I

ileftthestoveon

Thread Starter #6
I had to order mine with Recaro and Rado only, but I was also dead set on having the molten orange.

OP
G

GerardF1

Thread Starter #7
Smaller market in Canada but I had to special order mine. I didn't want the moonroof - sat nav or rado wheels and that just didn't exist. In fact They couldn't find one that was not loaded with everything