Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Incentive + 0% apr + costco/xplan question

S

stuntdoogie

Anyone lucky enough to get all or any combined? For me when I asked it was either the $1000 or the 0% apr...

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #2
Still looking around, almost all the dealers near me had not sold one yet! I might go with the best APR from another source and get the rebate. Now my problem is I found a 2014 Focus ST in the color I want and it has no options for $21270 after the rebate. Now my problem is which one I want to go with.........I need to have some beer's and think about this.....stay tuned.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #3
Still looking around, almost all the dealers near me had not sold one yet! I might go with the best APR from another source and get the rebate. Now my problem is I found a 2014 Focus ST in the color I want and it has no options for $21270 after the rebate. Now my problem is which one I want to go with.........I need to have some beer's and think about this.....stay tuned.
Did you test drive the focus?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #4
Did you test drive the focus?

Try to, but wife has me working around the house today, and the dealer ( which is 90 miles from me ) call me and said the color is white, not blue.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #5
Try to, but wife has me working around the house today, and the dealer ( which is 90 miles from me ) call me and said the color is white, not blue.
You should test it before you buy because even at the price you still might like the FiST better :) For me its just soemthing about small hatchbacks with big power. I dont even wanna look at a focus no matter how much...bah who am I kiddin, if tje focus was under 20k i would probably bite lol

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #6
You should test it before you buy because even at the price you still might like the FiST better :) For me its just soemthing about small hatchbacks with big power. I dont even wanna look at a focus no matter how much...bah who am I kiddin, if tje focus was under 20k i would probably bite lol

Will try this week to drive one ( Focus ST ) to see what's it about.

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #8
Got off early today from work and stop by dealer near me to see I can test drive a Focus ST they had on the lot and they said no without a deposit...well that's why these cars sit on their lots and don't sell.

OP
P

peoples1234

Thread Starter #9
Really? Thats crazy. I'd find me a new dealer with a quickness.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Got off early today from work and stop by dealer near me to see I can test drive a Focus ST they had on the lot and they said no without a deposit...well that's why these cars sit on their lots and don't sell.
Wow really? My dealer can't get rid of Focus STs. I drove them back to back and I can tell you I really like the Fiesta a lot more.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #11
Here is a Fiesta ST dealer price sheet I had laying around for NA