Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

My Fiesta ST - Molten Orange

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #5
Nice and Yes some of us are driving ours now and others will be soon it appears :)

OP
J

Jber

Thread Starter #6
Thats awesome. Im really loving this lil beast of mine. I drove the polo gti as well but still prefer the st.

OP
J

Jber

Thread Starter #8
Very soon with mine too. I had to have the Orange interior so I had to wait lol.
😁 it will be worth the wait.
I wanted to install sound in mine but the dealer says that i will lose my warranty. Im not sure whether i should jus go ahead n do it lol. But the kak thing is that my pioneer deck avh 2450 double din will not fit.

OP
T

takuarc

Thread Starter #11
Hey buddy.
R 254 000
Without extras
That's the sticker price.
Got mine for R240 000
We aint got any extras here buddy...even if I offer them twice the money they aint gonna get me a sunroof...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

OP
T

takuarc

Thread Starter #12
That's the sticker price.
Got mine for R240 000
We aint got any extras here buddy...even if I offer them twice the money they aint gonna get me a sunroof...

On another note. I saw some double din replacement facias on ebay the other day. You can also try searching for them on aliexpress they are cheaper but be prepared to wait.

OP
J

Jber

Thread Starter #13
Cool bro. Yeah the moon roof would have been nice. Did u get any extras? Lets see some pics of urz when u have time. Much appreciated.
Im not sure if i really wana lose the warranty. Undecided 😶
Do you knw if Ford will do the install?
Where about r u?

OP
T

takuarc

Thread Starter #14
I wanna paint my calipers but need to convince myself to get through all the trouble. Not gonna trust anyone else to do that. Also wanna plastidip my wheels gun metal grey. Also wanna retro some hid projectors...I guess none of these are priorities that's why I am so reluctant...got so much else in life...

I am in Pretoria by the way. Got it since July. The only thing I did was replacing the interior bulbs with Osram LEDs. Yellow is not my colour. Got some orders in the mail but all easy cosmetic changes such as number plate LED modules. I guess anything that will take me more than 5 min to do on the car is a no go...