Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

US Spec ST Rain Sensing Wipers?

S

stuntdoogie

Just saw a vid on the tube from the UK reviewing their ST spec and they have rain sensing wiper. Do we get that option also cause I have not heard anything on that subject.

OP
R

rweidman

Thread Starter #2
Had rain sensing wipers on my Mazda 3 Never could figure out what triggered them and so many times went to manual control. I did like the feature of matching wiper speed with rain intensity. That was nice. Don't think it is available on the Titanium Fiesta or Focus.

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #3
I haven't noticed anything automatic about my wipers. The lights are auto, if you have them turned all the way to the right.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #4
i noticed my rear wiper coming on a few times without me hitting the switch, unless im going crazy...

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #5
i noticed my rear wiper coming on a few times without me hitting the switch, unless im going crazy...
The rear comes on when in reverse and the front wipers are on .. anything more is a "hidden FEATURE" lol

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #6
The rear comes on when in reverse and the front wipers are on .. anything more is a "hidden FEATURE" lol
sweet. i noticed it come on and then as i was driving it would never turn on to clean itself. i thought i was nuts

OP
T

takuarc

Thread Starter #7
Euro spec came with them. They are not very sensitive though. Will wipe once in a while if lucky. My windscreen can be covered in drops and it would do jack...
By the way, you need to flip the wiper control up one level to set it on auto. Don't count on it though...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk