Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Sirius Update stuck at 0%

C

CivicAssassin

Anyone else having a problem with their Sirius Update locking up at 0%, Today? I can't use my IPod, cd player, or radio, because of the update screen. -.-

OP
R

rweidman

Thread Starter #2
Mine was stuck at 0% for a short time, but it seemed to be a signal problem and went to 100% in about a minute. It did this twice in a period of about 30 minutes. Can't notice any difference. Try turning the car off and on to see if it corrects itself Get Sirius on line and chew them out.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #3
There is a update ?? cripes im just learning to find the channels I like ... LOL

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #4
I messed with it, all day, at work. Connected the car to the internet, tried several starts/shutoffs, and even tried a master reset. Ended up finding a write-up on Google. Did a hard reset by pulling the fuse, letting it sit for a couple minutes, then putting it back in. Started the car, did the Sync maintenance update, shut the car off, then turned it back on. Everything seems to be working ok, now. I don't even want that Sirius crap in there. Wish I could delete it out of the system. Just one more thing to break.

OP
S

Spixelz

Thread Starter #5
I messed with it, all day, at work. Connected the car to the internet, tried several starts/shutoffs, and even tried a master reset. Ended up finding a write-up on Google. Did a hard reset by pulling the fuse, letting it sit for a couple minutes, then putting it back in. Started the car, did the Sync maintenance update, shut the car off, then turned it back on. Everything seems to be working ok, now. I don't even want that Sirius crap in there. Wish I could delete it out of the system. Just one more thing to break.
Mine is having this same issue. Mind posting what fuse it is?

OP
C

CivicAssassin

Thread Starter #7
Behind the glovebox. There's 2 15amp fuses on the top-righthand side. It'll be the left one of those 2.