Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from Calgary.

M

mikebrooks.73

Just wanted to say Hi from Calgary, Canada. Finally got my vn # and a possession date of Dec 15 for my loaded molton orange -sunroof.

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard Mike.

I have the same color on mine, fully loaded too. You won't regret it, the molten orange really comes to life in the sun and fits the car really well.

Have you looked into winter tires already for it?

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #5
Great to hear. Thanks for the friendly hello.. In Calgary where I live the roads melt fast. Barely need winter tires.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #6
You are from Calgary , Alberta? lol I'm no stranger to the icy roads in Calgary, good to see a fellow Albertan on the board!

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #7
I'm thinking another set of summer tires. Btw Edmonton is way colder!

Do you already have your st?

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #8
I know it's way colder in Edmonton, I'll never dispute that, but you still have those icy roads in winter. Should be seeing mine before the end of month, it's on a train somewhere in Michigan, maybe Toronto today, hopefully!

OP
M

mikebrooks.73

Thread Starter #9
Send me a photo when you get it! I own a graphic company and I have created a pretty awesome set of aggressive decals for the hood roof back and sides.

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #10
I'll send you a photo, would be cool to see, but I'll never be putting graphics or decals on mine just some light window tint. (Maybe a Minion on the back window)