Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
LOL poor lessard, his car is going to smell like bacon when he goes to pick it up.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #63
LOL poor lessard, his car is going to smell like bacon when he goes to pick it up.
LOL well that's better than this used truck we looked at once .. It looked and smelled like the homeless people used it for a soup kitchen... and I don't mean the dinner bell kind of kitchen !!! Yuk

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #65
well says my train car is in Illinois.

looking at the map... thats the wrong way, or at least its the long way

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #66
My guess is it will cross near Detroit into the great white north as that a main line for CN

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #68
Currently in south bend, Indiana 1099km drive from mt dealer

OP
P

peoples1234

Thread Starter #70
Stuck in Kansas City, MO for 24 hours. It was making good progress before that...

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #71
Arrived at Lancing Michigan. 544miles/875km [woot] come on choochoo

now it has departed Imlay City Michigan.

Last edited:
OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #72
ahhh car has no status avail.[ohcrap]

as a side note, about 10 miles south of Imlay Michigan is ford Michigan Proving Grounds.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #73
ETTX 703701 Load Departed Sarnia, ON 18 Oct 21:13 ET Rest easy my friend it on your native soil :) WOO HOO

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #74
yea i got that after i called back a little while ago, woot, canada baby

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #75
ok so car is in toronto right now, now it needs to be unloaded and shipped. hopefully this coming week baby

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #76
Load At Receiver Toronto Macmil Yard, ON 20 Oct 04:40 ET
That means it is off the railcar I think ..... :)

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #77
Load At Receiver Toronto Macmil Yard, ON 20 Oct 04:40 ET
That means it is off the railcar I think ..... :)
I have a feeling lessard is driving his car and doesn't have time to come online to update us. !!!! [rofl]

On a side note, my baby is IN TRANSIT now since October 18th 6pm!!!!! [rockon]

OP
P

peoples1234

Thread Starter #79
Rail shipping is wonky. Who knew it took so long for things to get anywhere...

Car is currently in Detroit, MI with an ultimate destination of NOVA. Maybe corporate wanted to take a look at it first [;)]

Spent two days sitting is St Louis, MO and then two days sitting in Elkridge, IN. I wonder if they will go through Canada and then back down the east coast?

ETTX 710321

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #80
Rail shipping is wonky. Who knew it took so long for things to get anywhere...

Car is currently in Detroit, MI with an ultimate destination of NOVA. Maybe corporate wanted to take a look at it first [;)]

Spent two days sitting is St Louis, MO and then two days sitting in Elkridge, IN. I wonder if they will go through Canada and then back down the east coast?

ETTX 710321
Not sure where NOVA is, isn't that in Virginia? If so, why would they send the car all the way up to Detroit and then back down? Really strange!

My car is half way here, it has traveled 2000kms, another 2000 to go, which took about 4 days

also, WHERE IS LESSARD??? no updates