Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #44
Just about to Jackson MS by now I bet and ready to be hooked up to the CN railroad ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #45
I just spoke with Ford Customer Service Canada. They told me my car is still in production for some reason. I think I'm going to cancel and grab one off the lot I found a black one. This really sucks man, waiting for 3 months just to run in to a production glitch, out of all the cars they make, mine had to get dropped or crushed by a crane. Oh well, my luck sucks I already know this.
PM Sent with BON info updated about what you heard ...

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #46
Just about to Jackson MS by now I bet and ready to be hooked up to the CN railroad ;)
car loaded/departed what sounded like Newman Mississippi, i really hate the auto response's voice and the fact that it cant pronounce anything correctly.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #47
Load Delivered To Jackson, MS 14 Oct 13:33 CT

MY Dealer called and left a MSG !!!! I'll see how bad I get it on my trade tomorrow as I work tonight LOL .... IT IS HERE !!!! PB with Recaro's and Painted Wheels......

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Load Delivered To Jackson, MS 14 Oct 13:33 CT

MY Dealer called and left a MSG !!!! I'll see how bad I get it on my trade tomorrow as I work tonight LOL .... IT IS HERE !!!! PB with Recaro's and Painted Wheels......
That's great news! Can't wait to see some pictures.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #51
Yes ill have pic's asap Yours is maybe a week out from the looks of things if it goes the same route as mine did maybe less if you are lucky :)
mine needs to get into canada and then past ottawa first, Wisconsin is quite a bit closer.
but thanks for the positive thinking.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #53
is that for me Rod. im sure it is but just so i can stop calling lol

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #54
ITS for me and you and keep calling who knows if ill be able to keep this up once my car shows up in my garage LOL

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #55
are our cars on the same load?

if so i just called and got, cars are in Marks Mississippi. woot

Last edited:
OP
P

peoples1234

Thread Starter #58
My ST is in Shreveport, LA and has to make it to NOVA. Here's to hoping it gets here before the Oct 28 projection by the dealer.